Neck roll pillows are quite popular, allowing people to relax in bed and sleep better because they help to keep the spine aligned. Keep in mind though that they need to have a neck roll pillow cover to stay clean 😉
However, unlike regular bed pillows, neck roll pillow covers can be difficult to find, forcing you to either become a serial neck roll pillow purchaser or search high and low in order to find a neck roll pillow cover that allows you to keep that neck roll clean and sanitary.
Therefore it should be of little surprise to those looking for these special size and shape pillow cases that even research revealed only a few choices.
Here is a look at some of the best neck roll cases we could find.
Table of Content
- 1 Neck Roll Pillow Cover – For your Comfort!
- 1.1 Alex Orthopedic-1002-W-Cervical Neck Roll Pillow Case-Set of Two
- 1.2 Jackson Roll Slip-On Pillow Case
- 1.3 Cervical Pillow Cover by Home Health Care Products
- 1.4 Making the Limited Colors of Neck Roll Pillow Cases Work for Your Home
- 1.5 More Neck Roll Pillow Cover Options
Neck Roll Pillow Cover – For your Comfort!
Alex Orthopedic-1002-W-Cervical Neck Roll Pillow Case-Set of Two
Alex Orthopedic – 1002-SB – Cervical Neck Roll Pillow Case Only – Beige Satin – Set of Two Alex Orthopedics manufactures cervical neck roll pillows, and so it is only natural that they should offer pillow cases to go with those pillows.
The Alex Orthopedic-1002-W-Cervical Neck Roll Pillow Case comes in a set of two cases.
Features of these cases include:
- Fits the 7” X 17” Alex neck roll pillows
- Poly cotton or Satin blend
- Folds over closure
- Slips on/off easily
- 1 white and 1 beige
While this set of pillow cases doesn’t come in a variety of colors, the beige and white cases will go well with most bedroom or living room decor.
In addition, if you were to purchase several sets at one time, you can dye them to match your current furniture, the beige will turn out darker than the white, making a nice blend if you use both pillow cases at the same time.
It is somewhat surprising, considering how difficult it is to find Neck roll pillow cases, to cover those neck roll pillows you already own that there are so few reviews for these pillow cases.
However, the few reviews that exist are quite good. Users find these cases meet their needs and are both a good color and fit for the neck pillows they own.
Jackson Roll Slip-On Pillow Case
<Jackson Roll Slip-On Pillowcase for neck roll pillows is an inexpensive pillow case that is designed for most roll neck pillows.
Features of this case include:
- Fits pillows 17” X 7”
- Comes in pale blue
- Slip on and has fold over closure
For consumers who are looking to purchase a roll pillow case other than white, this light blue pillow case may be an option.
It is designed to fit the Alex Orthopedic or other 7” by 17” rolled pillows and easy to slip on and off and is machine washable.
Once again there is only a handful of reviews for this rolled pillow case, and the reviews that are available run from high average to below the good range.
Users seem to be divided on how well this case fits their pillow, with some users feeling it is a perfect fit and others stating it is a bit large.
A couple of users did state that the fabric is somewhat stiff, and one user stated that the case washed up extremely well.
Cervical Pillow Cover by Home Health Care Products
Allman Cervical Pillow Cover (Light Blue) For those people who own rolled pillows that are slightly thinner and longer than the traditional 7” by 17” size that most rolled neck pillows come in, then the Cervical Pillow Cover by home health products may fit your needs.
Features of this pillowcase include:
- Fits neck roll pillow 6” X 18”
- Made of a 60/40 Poly/cotton blend
- Comes in light blue, navy or white
- Zip closure
Reasonably priced this cervical pillowcases zip closure is a nice added touch.
It is also nice that this pillowcase comes in a choice of three colors as well, though most people would probably prefer even more color choices.
While again there are only a few reviews for this pillowcase, the reviews that are available are good.
Most users feel that this pillow case is made of comfortable material and is easy to wash, which makes it a great value for the money you spend.
Making the Limited Colors of Neck Roll Pillow Cases Work for Your Home
One of the reasons why there are not more reviews for these rolled pillow cases is due to the limited colors these cases come in.
Most users want to purchase covers for their rolled pillows that match their living room furniture or bedding.
However, there are some ways that you can make the limited choice of colors work in your home, and here are some ideas that might help you turn those neck roll pillowcases into useful and decorative items.
- Add Some Colorful Ribbons or Strips of Cloth – If you are a crafty person, why not use some liquid thread, and colorful ribbons or strips of cloth that match your bedding to make stripes on the pillowcases in a color that matches your furniture or bedding. One person actually used self adhesive felt, and cut out black humming bird silhouettes and attached them to a white pillowcase to match her black and white bedding set. The effect was quite stunning, and only cost a couple of dollars to achieve.
- Use Dye to Turn White Pillow Covers into Any Color You Want – While dye will work with any of the other pillow covers as well, the effect will be somewhat darker or lighter or a slightly different shade due to the dye already in the material. Still, it is an option, for making these cases match the furniture or bedding you already have in your home.
While it would be nice, if the manufacturers of neck roll pillow covers offered a wider choice of colors, there are things you can do, to make the cases that are currently available work with your own decor and protect your neck pillows.