Shaved heads have been in style for quite some time now, and many men look incredibly handsome sporting the bald look. Finding the best head shavers for men is important!
However, for those who normally have a full head of hair keeping that head bald as baby’s behind takes some work.
Finding the right head shaver for men, helps cut down on the time and effort it takes for you to keep up that smooth skull look.
So to help you in that effort here is a look at some of the best head shavers for men.
Table of Content
Head Shavers For Men For A Smooth Shave
Skull and Face Electric Shaver
The Skull and Face Electric Shaver by Skull Shaver is designed to not only keep that hair on your head non existent but also keep your face clean shaven as well.
Features of this shaver include:
- Designed for bald head and face shaving
- Patented design to reach the back of the head easily
- 5 rotary cutters
- Easy to clean without opening the shaver head
- Cordless operation only
- 4 hours to fully charge
- dry shave only
- 110 or 220 volts
The Skull and Face shaver looks pretty much like other rotary electric shavers.
The multiple heads does make shaving the head fast, which means a man can spend less time grooming and more time looking good.
Reviews and ratings for the Skull and face electric shaver run between average and good.
The biggest complaints about this shaver is that it doesn’t shave heads as close as it should for that completely bald feel and look and that the battery doesn’t hold a charge very long.
However, the majority of users found this shaver to be beneficial.
Benefits users found with this shaver include:
- Easy to Use – Users really like that this shaver is lightweight, and extremely easy to use, reaching every part of their head simply and easily.
- No Bumps or Burns – Users also find that while this shaver does not shave as close as safety style razor, they also experience no nicks, bumps or burns when using it, leaving their scalp looking great.
- Great Customer Service – Users really like the fact that the Skull Shaver customer service is exceptionally responsive when they have a problem and willing to go that extra step to make things right.
Philips Norelco QC5550 Do It Yourself Headgroomer
Philips Norelco is known for making high quality face shavers, and they use their experience and technological know how in making their Do It Yourself Headgroomer.
Features of this headgroomer include:
- 180 degree rotating head
- Balder attachment for a closer shave
- Adjustable zoom ring for easy length settings
- Lithium Ion Battery- 1 hour charge and 1 hour run time
- Fully washable
- Full range of length settings
- Cordless (can be used with cord)
The Philips do it yourself headgroomer is designed for cutting your hair at variable lengths, not just for shaving the head. This makes it useful for the entire family.
Overall, users really like this head shaver and find it ideal for keeping their hair short as well as keeping their head clean shaven.
There are some complaints regarding the razor issuing squealing sounds as well as turning itself off for no reason.
However, most users find several benefits from using this shaver including:
- Good Battery Life – Users really like the battery life on this shaver, feeling it gives them a reliable hair cut or head shave.
- Cuts Hair Well – Users feel that this headgroomer cuts hair well with the length easy to set.
- Balder Attachment – Users really like the balder attachment and feel it gives them a close though not perfect shave.
Headblade ATX All Terrain Head Razor
The Headblade ATX All Terrain Head Razor is a bladed shaver that is designed to provide you with a close shave to keep that bald pate, bald.
Features of this Razor include:
- Multi blade technology gives you a close shave
- Easy to use
- Good for head, face, body and legs
- Comes with HB4 blades but is compatible with the HB6 blades
This ATX All Terrain Head Razor looks a bit like a sports car or a drag razor complete with front wheels and the blades in the back.
But despite it sporty looks it does seem to meet the needs of those customers who purchase it.
Overall, users really like this razor, however some users do feel that there is some learning curve to using this razor and that the Headblade Sport Scalp Razor actually works better.
Overall, users find some good benefits from using this razor.
These benefits include:
- Follows Contours of the Head Well – Users really like the fact that this razor follows the contours of the head extremely well, helping to provide a close shave.
- No Nicks – Users do not experience the nicks they find with safety razors.
Bald Eagle Pro
The Bald Eagle Pro is a wet dry shaver that can be used on your head or face.
Features of this shaver include:
- Bald head and face shaving
- 5 rotary cutters large head makes for faster shaving
- Dry or Wet shave
- 2 ½ hour charge
- 90 minute use per charge
- LED display battery levels
- 110-240 volts
The Bald Eagle Pro is designed to shave both the head or the face, providing users with a great wet or dry shave.
The design of the handle makes this shaver easy to hold and control.
The Bald Eagle Pro gets good reviews and ratings and while users do not feel this gives them a super close shave, they do feel that this shaver does help to keep their bald look up between closer shaving.
Users find many benefits from using this shaving including:
- 5 Blades Make for Fast Shaving – Users feel that the five blades make for faster shaving of their head, and help them keep their clean shaven bald look.
- Doesn’t Damage Skull – Unlike some head shavers and razors this shaver doesn’t nick the skull and provides an even shave.
Overall, head shavers can help you keep that bald look with less effort and time. Need some tips on how to shave your head?
More Head Shavers for Men
Remington HC4250 Shortcut Pro Self-Haircut Kit, Hair Clippers, Hair Trimmers, Clippers, (13 pieces)Pitbull Silver ShaverWet Dry Men’s Shaver Bald Head Shaver,2 in 1 Professional Cordless Electric Waterproof Rotary Shaver