There are a number of different ways that women can remove unwanted hair from their legs, face, armpits, and bikini areas, but not all of them are suitable to be used on all areas of the body, which is why more and more women are turning to epilators for a more versatile, less messy, and longer lasting way to remove that unwanted hair. Here is a look at some of the best Epilator for women.
Table of Content
Best Epilator For Women To Remove Unwanted Hair
Silk-épil 9 9-579 Women’s Epilator, Electric Hair Removal, Wet & Dry, with Electric Razor – Bonus Edition Braun Silk-épil 3 Women’s Epilator, Electric Hair Removal, White/Purple (Packaging May Vary)VOYOR Hair Removal for Women Facial Epilator Electric Razor Cordless Callus Remover 3-in-1 Hair Remover Set Rechargeable
Philips HP6401 Satinelle Epilator White/Gray
Designed primarily for women the Philips HP6401 Satinelle Epilator has the following features:
- Efficient epilation system removes hair at the root
- Efficiency cap ensures gentle epilation in sensitive areas
- Ergonomic grip for comfort
- Washable head
- 2 speeds
- Designed for use on legs
Although the Philips HP6401 Satinelle Epilator states on the box that it is designed for use on legs only, some users have used it under their arms and even in the bikini area. Here are some great shaving tips to brush up on as well.
While we firmly believe that products should be used the way they are intended, we suggest, if you are going to use this epilator for other parts of your body, you do a test patch and then wait several hours to ensure that there is no prolonged or undue amount of pain when using this epilator on places other than your legs.
Overall, users give this epilator good ratings and reviews. There are a couple of complaints however, that need to be addressed.
First, some users feel that this epilator cuts hair rather than pull it out.
This may be due more to unhealthy hair breaking above the root, rather than a problem with the epilator.
Second, some women complain that this hair removal system leaves their skin feeling like it was stung by bees.
This can happen as some people are more sensitive to pain than others, and you are pulling the hair out by the roots.
Hence, the majority of users really like this epilator and find it offers the following benefits:
- Light Weight – Users like the fact that this epilator is lightweight and easy to hold while clearing away the hair.
- Leaves Behind Smooth Skin – Experts suggest you use the epilator at night prior to going to bed, as the skin will show bumps right after epilating due to the trauma of pulling of those hairs out by the roots. However, the bumps should disappear while you sleep and leave behind baby soft skin.
- Hair Grows Back More Slowly – Because hair grows in cycle and not all the hair on any part of your body is on the same cycle, you may need to use the epilator several times during the first few weeks, after which users find that the hair grows back more slowly than with shaving or using those chemical hair removal products.
Panasonic ES-WD51-P Ladies Wet/Dry Epilator
The Panasonic ES-WD51-P Ladies Wet/Dry Epilator is a 3-in-1 hair removal system with dual disc, side to side gliding head, and 48 rotating tweezer discs.
Features of this epilator include:
- 48 rotating tweezer discs
- Dual side by side gliding discs
- 3-in-1 hair removal system
- Hypo-allergenic blades
- Lather or foam epilation
- 100% waterproof
- Operates 40 minutes on a one hour charge
- Comes with its own travel pouch
The Panasonic ES-WD51-P Ladies wet/dry shaver is attractive and perfect for using in the shower.
You simply lather up your legs to soften up your skin and help the leg hair stand up and start the epilator for smooth hair removal.
Overall, users give this epilator good rating and reviews with the major complaint being that this epilator causes redness.
This is likely due to the fact that you are pulling thousands of hairs out by the root, and can be solved by using the epilator at night before bed, allowing the skin to return to normal by morning.
Most users find this epilator does what it is supposed to do and does it well and they find the following benefits:
- Comfortable to Grip and Hold – Users find that this epilator is easy to grip and comfortable to hold, making it easier to direct the epilator to where they want it to go.
- Can Be Used in the Shower or Out – Users also like the fact that this epilator is versatile, allowing them to use both in and out of the shower, wet or dry so they can remove hair the way they prefer.
- Cordless – Since this epilator is cordless it can be used anywhere on the body without having to worry about a cord that tangles or is too short to reach where you need the epilator to go.
- Compact for Easy Travel – The compact design of the epilator makes it easy to take with you wherever you go.
Remington Smooth and Silky Full Size Epilator (EP6010)
The Remington Smooth and Silky Full Size Epilator is designed to work on both coarse and fine hair.
Features of this epilator include:
- Curved epilation head for greater comfort
- 42 tweezers
- 2 speeds, works on both coarse and fine hair
- Corded use only
- Comes with cleaning brush and protective cap
- Manufacturers 2 year limited warranty
Remington is well known for its razors, shavers, and other hair removal products, so it only makes sense that they would also make a high quality epilator.
You do need to keep in mind that this epilator is corded, so it is best used on legs and underarms rather than on your bikini area.
While a few users did find that the Remington Smooth and Silky Epilator didn’t last as long as they expected it to, this seems to be the exception rather than the rule.
The vast majority of users feel that this epilator does exactly what they expected it to do and does it exceptionally well.
Benefits of users find with this epilator include:
- Removes Very Short Hairs – One of the largest benefits users find with Smooth and Silky is that this epilator can grab extremely short or broken off hairs and pull them out, which means that users need not wait until their legs or underarms look like a jungle before removing their hair.
While epilators are not something everyone is comfortable using, for those who are, finding the best epilator for women can help keep that unwanted hair at bay just a little longer.
More Epilator Options for Women
Braun Silk-épil 9 9-579 Women’s Epilator, Electric Hair Removal, Wet & Dry, with Electric Razor Braun Silk-épil 5 Power 5280 Women’s Epilator, Electric Hair Removal, with High Frequency Panasonic ES-ED90-P Wet/Dry Epilator and Shaver, with Six Attachments including Pedicure Buffer for Foot Care