Many people want clean air in their homes or offices, but prefer natural air purifiers over those various machines.
For those people the Himalayan Salt Lamps Natural Air Purifiers seem to be a good choice.
These air purifiers come in a variety of sizes, shapes, and styles and we will take a look at three types of these purifiers, but first let’s take a look at what they all have in common.
Table of Content
- 1 Common Characteristics of Himalayan Salt Lamps Natural Air Purifiers
- 2 WBM Himalayan Light 1003 Natural Air Purifying Lamp with Neem Wood Base, Bulb, and Dimmer Switch
- 3 WBM Himalayan Light 1301 Natural Air Purifying Himalayan Wide Round Basket Salt Lamp with Salt Chunks, Bulbs and Dimmer Switch
- 4 WBM Himalayan Light 3002 Natural Crystal Salt Tealight Candle Holder
Common Characteristics of Himalayan Salt Lamps Natural Air Purifiers
Whether you choose a large or small Himalayan natural air purifier or one that uses a light bulb or candle, these air purifiers all have some characteristics in common.
These characteristics include:
- Made of Himalayan salt mined from the Himalayan salt mines.
- When heated the salt crystals produce negative ions that work like an ionizer to help clean the air surrounding the salt lamp or candle holder.
- The salt crystals give off a warm orange glow that produces a natural calming effect
- These natural air purifiers add to the warmth of your home décor.
- Compared to most other air purifiers, Himalayan natural air purifiers are extremely inexpensive and easy to maintain.
- Since they are made from natural substances no two will be exactly alike.
Overall Impressions of the Himalayan Salt Natural Air Purifiers
These air purifiers have an extremely attractive and somewhat rustic look that can add to your overall home décor.
However, in order to get the most out of their air purifying properties they do need to be placed in a room where there is good air circulation as these air purifiers have no fans to circulate the air so can only clean the air nearest the lamp itself.
Keep in mind that they will not need much energy to function effectively.
WBM Himalayan Light 1003 Natural Air Purifying Lamp with Neem Wood Base, Bulb, and Dimmer Switch
The WMB Himalayan Light 1003 Natural Air Purifying Lamp comes with a number of attractive features.
These features include:
- The salt lamp is hand carved in a primitive flame type shape, which when lit gives off a soft orange glow.
- The Neem Wood Base gives this lamp a real lamp look and adds to the decorative style of the lamp.
- This lamp comes in a variety of sizes including: 7, 8, 9, 10, and 11 inches. These may be slightly rough estimates as the lamps are carved from natural salt crystals.
Overall, reviews for the Himalayan Light 1003 are good, with most people feeling satisfied with their purchases.
People who purchased this lamp liked the following features:
- This lamp adds to the décor and makes a great conversation piece.
- It does seem to have calming effect on many users.
- Several users did report improvements in breathing and less sinus difficulties when using this lamp particularly at night.
There were some users who did have some complaints regarding the 1003 Himalayan salt lamp and these complaints include:
- The salt draws moisture when the weather is humid.
- Salt flakes off the lamp over time.
- A couple of people had their Neem wood base break
WBM Himalayan Light 1301 Natural Air Purifying Himalayan Wide Round Basket Salt Lamp with Salt Chunks, Bulbs and Dimmer Switch
The Himalayan Light 1301 Round Basket Salt Lamp is a beautiful natural air purifying lamp with some interesting features.
These features include:
- Metal basket lamp with bulb and 6 foot cord piled high with Himalayan salt chunks
- When lamp is lit, the salt chunks look like glowing coals or hot lava rocks glowing in a basket.
- You can rearrange the rocks in the basket to suit you.
Measures approximately 9” X 5 1/2”
Here are some of the things users like about this air purifier:
- Enhances the home décor while adding a warm comforting light to your living or sleeping space
- Glows brighter when the lights are off
- Does help keep dust down near where the lamp is placed
- Relieves some allergy symptoms such as a stuffy nose
- Reasonably priced
- Like the fact that this air purifier cleans the air while adding a decorative touch to your home.
Some users did find the shedding of small salt crystals annoying, but admitted that cleaning up these flaking crystals was easy.
WBM Himalayan Light 3002 Natural Crystal Salt Tealight Candle Holder
For people who enjoy burning candles the Himalayan Light Natural Crystal Salt Tealight Candle Holder offers a beautiful holder that cleans the air when your tea candle is lit.
Features of this holder include:
- Roundish shape holder about the size of a grapefruit for one candle or a rough rectangle that holds two or three candles.
- Deep hole to place tea candle
- When candle is lit the entire top of the holder gives off a beautiful orange glow.
- Can purchase a holder that holds 1, 2, or 3 candles.
- Does not come with candle
- Since these candle holders are quite heavy they increase safety because they are hard to tip over.
Reviews for these tea candle holders are exceptionally good with most users finding these candle holders to be extremely decorative and attractive.
While there are few if any comments on how well these candle holders purify the air, most users are still happy with these candle holders and find them to be inexpensive.
Many users find themselves giving these candle holders as gifts.
Most people who purchased one of the Natural Himalayan salt crystal purifiers liked them and stated they would recommend them to others.
While some people did say these air purifiers did help to clear the air, they also liked the relaxing orange glow emitting from these lamps and candle holders.
Most also felt the price was quite reasonable and liked these air purifies enough to add two or more of them to their home.