Mini Fridges are great little appliances to have for your man cave, game room, or anywhere where you want to keep cold drinks or snacks handy without having to open the door of your refrigerator.
Finding the best glass door mini fridge allows you to keep those drinks cold and see exactly what you have on hand without even opening the doors.
Unfortunately, many glass door refrigerators aren’t true refrigerators, but are mere coolers, whose temperature depends on ambient temperatures to determine just how cold these refrigerators get.
Here is a look at the best glass mini fridges we could find.
Table of Content
Avanti 1.7 Cubic Foot Superconductor Beverage Cooler W/Mirrored Finish Glass Door
Sought after because of its sleek sophisticated looks the Avanti 1.7 Cubic Foot Superconductor Beverage Cooler With Mirrored Finish Glass Door is a great little mini refrigerator with some really nice helpful features.
These features include:
- Glass door mirror finish
- Soft touch controls
- Digital display
- LED interior lighting
- Measures 19” X 17” X 20.2”
- Weighs 33 pounds
- Reversible door
- 110 volt
- 2 adjustable shelves
- Light has a manual switch so you can leave it on or off.
The Avanti 1.7 cubic foot beverage cooler with a mirror finish glass door is elegant enough to place in any room in your home, to keep cold drinks and perhaps a few snacks on hand wherever you may be.
The Avanti 1.7 cubic foot beverage cooler gets good reviews overall.
Most users do like this cooler although there are those who don’t like the fact that this cooler does not get cold enough to keep food in for a long period of time.
However, those who want something mainly to cool drinks find that this cooler meets their needs.
Here are the features most users really like:
- Mirror Finish – Users find that the mirror finish on the glass door of this fridge gives it a touch of elegance that allows this mini cooler to fit perfectly in any room of the home.
- Cools Well – Most users find that this mini cooler keeps cold drinks at the perfect temperature although they do state that the temperature is not cold enough to preserve food.
Danby DBC120BLS Beverage Center
The Danby DBC120BLS is another glass door mini fridge.
Larger than many other mini refrigerators, this refrigerator has some nice features and plenty of space.
Features of this fridge include:
- 3.3 cubic foot capacity
- Mechanical thermostat you can set to the temperature you want
- 3 black wire shelves and an interior light
- Recessed side mount handle and Lock and Key
- Tempered glass door
- Stainless steel trim and black body
- Measures 32” X 18” X18”
While lacking some of the sophistication of the Avanti mini refrigerator, the Danby is nonetheless a nice looking mini fridge that offers a larger capacity making and a locking door, which makes it perfect for those sharing a dorm room or office and want to keep roommates or coworkers at bay.
The clear glass door allows you to see what is in the fridge before you open the door.
The Danby 3.3 cubic mini fridge with glass door gets good reviews with most users being impressed with this mini refrigerator.
- Size – The majority of users love the size of this mini refrigerator and state that it can hold plenty of cans and bottles of beverages. It seems to be a favorite cooler for those who love beer.
- Ability to Chill – Users find that this mini beverage fridge cools beverages really cold.
- Great Look – While this cooler may not look chic or sophisticate most users still like the more casual, but neat look of this fridge.
EdgeStar 62 Can Beverage Cooler
Features of this mini fridge include:
- Manual temperature control knob at back of the unit
- Compressor based cooling
- Stainless steel trim around the glass door
- Measures 20” X 17” X18 1/2”
Although this EdgeStar is listed under mini refrigerators it is actually an electric cooler.
The distinction between this cooler and true refrigerator being that it is affected by the ambient temperature in a room.
It only keeps food and drinks 20 degrees cooler on average than the air in the room.
The EdgeStar 62 Can Beverage Cooler gets between average and good ratings from users, mainly because it does not cool as much as many customers expected.
Potential customers need to remember that this is an ambient cooler not a fridge, so the temperature inside the cooler will depend on the temperature outside of the cooler.
While some users are disappointed that this cooler isn’t a “real refrigerator” most people did know and understand what they were getting and found the following features helpful.
- Size – Perfect for small rooms that need something extremely compact.
- Looks – This is a nice looking little cooler that looks good in a variety of different rooms.
- Works as it is Supposed to – Most users feel that the EdgeStar 62 can beverage cooler works as it is meant to. It will cool your drinks, but may not keep them as cold as most people would like.
EdgeStar 84 Soda Can Beverage Cooler Fridge Stainless Steel
The EdgeStar 84 Can Beverage Cooler Fridge is another glass door mini fridge by EdgeStar.
Features of this refrigerator include:
- Free Standing
- Temperature runs from high 30s to mid 50s
- Manual temperature control
- Compressor based cooling
- LED interior light
- Reversible glass door
- Measures: 25 1/2” X 17” X 18 1/2”
While the EdgeStar 84 can beverage cooler fridge is a nice size, the fact that temperatures can run into the mid 50s makes it unusable for keeping foods in.
Users do need to remember that this is a cooler and therefore will not get drinks as cold as refrigerator would.
In addition, it is not safe or advisable to try and store food products that may spoil in this unit.
This EdgeStar mini 84 can beverage cooler gets slightly better than average reviews.
The low rating is not a result of the quality of this cooler, but rather a result of people not understanding the difference between a cooler and a refrigerator.
Here are the benefits Users find beneficial with the EdgeStar mini Cooler:
- Holds a Nice Amount of Cans – This edge star holds 84 normal beverage cans. It will also hold bottles as well, but when holding larger drinking items it will hold less than 84. Still, users feel that this cooler holds a fair amount of drinks.
- Quietly Cools – Users also like the fact that this cooler runs quietly while it cools. While it does not keep drinks as cold as a regular refrigerator it does provide a cool drink in warm weather or rooms, and does it without using a loud fan.
In reality it is almost impossible to find a mini refrigerator with a glass door. For those customers who have their hearts set on glass doors, then settling for a good beverage cooler such as the ones in this review is going to be your best bet.